Sunday, January 10, 2016

No New Do For Tonight...

"I swear I am going to get your hair cut this week," Charlie told me very apologetically.  "Life's been hectic after the Holidays."

"I am in no hurry at all," I told Charlie. "Don't worry about it. We just don't sweat the small stuff around here."

Dad was right behind Charlie with my medications.  We performed the medication ritual as Charlie performed Maggie's ritual. Maggie was just ecstatic to have both of them here at the same time -- two of her most favorite people. I think she would have fainted from sheer joy if mom showed up over here as well.

Horsefly was with Charlie's entourage tonight.  He was pacing up and down my hall and would occasionally flush the toilet for good measure.  Maggie still doesn't quite know what to think of Horsefly. She used to be scared of him in that he talks so loud and his mannerisms are so odd.  Now? I guess he is a member of the pack -- one to be looked after.

No comments: