Thursday, January 14, 2016

Malfunction Junction...

Well, my Risperdal injection magnificently malfunctioned -- the sterile fluid would not go into the syringe.  That means I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to try again when they deliver another injection to the pharmacy this afternoon.  I told my father if things get interesting around here, then don't blame me.  Blame the lack of Risperdal.  One good thing my father did do was to go ahead and give me tonight's medications so I will at least have some peace until this afternoon or hopefully tonight.

Poor Rebecca!  She was beside herself with worry.  She knew I was already a day late and called the pharmacy yesterday checking on me.  She's a true class act.

"Things will work out for the best," I told her as I got up to drive back to the pharmacy.

She gave me a man hug and told me she hoped to see me in the morning.

No comments: