Sunday, January 17, 2016

Time is Crawling By at a Snail's Pace...

I thought if I got off this computer and cleaned house it would make the time fly by.  I cleaned for an hour and it seems like 7 pm will never get here when dad and Charlie get underway.  It is only a little after six.

On a good note, my kitchen and den are spotless and decluttered as well.  My kitchen table was full of computer parts for my next build and they got put away.  That will make my father happy because it was aggravating him. They've been moved to my computer room shelves where they belong.  I just liked walking by and looking at them.  I only get one part a month and I liked seeing them accumulate.  They made me so happy. If they were a human, I would hug them.

7 pm is usually the launching time of good ship Charlie and Johnny Otis.  So I can expect to see them about 8 pm tonight after they gather everyone's food at all the various fast food joints.

On a good note? They would have been here a lot earlier if Charlie was going to cut my hair tonight. I can be a wildman for one more week and continue to scare little kids.  Maybe I can quit shaving and look like a caveman complete with guttural grunts for the kids.

image credit:  http://knk.codlin.net/?tag=computer

No comments: