Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Thank You, Freds!

My nose is running.  Will somebody go catch it? HA!

I feel like I am coming down with something.  I haven't had a cold or the flu for years and years. My nose keeps running so I drove to Fred's awhile ago to get something to take to stop such leakage. The gods must've listened to me as Fred's Super Dollar was busy and they had two cashiers open.  I was in and out in a flash and was thoroughly pleased with my shopping experience.

On second thought, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals are expensive.  I should've just called my father and had him bring the medicine with him when he arrives for the medication ritual tonight.  There would be a 50/50 chance he would forget, though, and I needed instant relief. My nose is raw from wiping it so much and fighting off the deluge.

It's Good to Have a Secretary...

I just called mom and said, "I love you and thank you for everything you do."

She deserves it! She had called me earlier when I got home to tell me my sodas were on the back porch. I got in the car and headed out once again. She gave me a bunch of diet Sunkist in this allotment of sodas and they are delicious. I am sipping on an ice cold Sunkist right now. She didn't believe me when I told her they have caffeine.

"My healthcare calendar is showing you are due for your injection Thursday," she told me.

"Dad called me early this morning to let me know or to warn me," I replied back.

I thanked her for watching my back as they sometimes say.

No comments: