Thursday, January 14, 2016

That Dawg Sho Can Sleep!

It is 1:41 am and way, way past my bedtime. I laid in the bed for hours tossing and turning and finally just gave up and got in front of this computer. I am drinking an ice cold glass of water and there is lasagna in the microwave. Maggie? Soon as she jumped in the bed she was dreaming in ten minutes kicking her feet in an imaginary run. I wish that whole process was as easy for me as it is for her.

My appointment at Kamath Medical is at 9 am. I am starting to feel sleepy so maybe I will try to go back to bed after I eat a bite. The Maggins will keep me warm in this chilly room. She slept as close to me as she could get last night and it was nice. She can be a little space heater herself as well. We both keep each other warm on cold nights like tonight.

No comments: