Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Six Egg Breakfast...

"Maggie! Breakfast is ready!" I hollered until I looked down and Maggie was at my feet looking up at me and wildly wagging her tail.

"Oh, there you are," I said smiling.

I scrambled six eggs this morning and put about half on a paper plate for the Magster. I had to let them sit and cool down some before I set them on the floor. We also had fried hot sausage and some delicious buttery toast. I like my toast Waffle House style which is buttery, browned, and soft.

I just have called my father before he left for work.

"We make a pretty good grocery buying team," I told him and he agreed.

Doctoring My Dog...

Maggie is like a greased pig at the county fair as far as these matters are concerned. She instinctively knows I am about to put her antibiotic drops in her eye. The first thing I do is to go lock her dog door. She realizes that she is at the point of no return when she reaches the laundry room. She'll stick her tail between her legs in defeat and I go to work making sure several drops get in her eye.

image credit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/scrambled-egg-recipe_n_4137683.html

No comments: