Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Shoo Insomnia...

A really good looking Southern breakfast.
I slept the whole night through and feel so rested this morning and with much mental clarity to boot. I am going to endeavor to stay up all day so I will have a repeat performance tonight.

Breakfast With My Furry Princess...

"The kitchen is closed," I told the begging Magster after breakfast.

Maggie gets more vocal as she grows older and I have a hard time resisting her. She actually playfully barked at me several times this morning. I had just put today's tableware in the dishwasher. Maggie stayed under foot the whole time hoping there was more to eat.

By the way, Maggie and I had a great breakfast of poached eggs on toast and cheddar cheese. I fried some sausage patties as well. Dad taught me how to poach eggs, but I often find myself getting them too done.

Helen is Back!

Dad gave Helen my grandmother's old 1992 Buick LaSabre. My grandmother never drove anywhere so the car only has a little over 38,000 miles on the odometer. It has been sitting in the garage for years down at the pharmacy. My father had a hard time letting go of that car as it held such sentimental value. He said he was just loaning Helen the car. The only problem with the car is the antilock brakes aren't working causing a little orange light to glow in the instrument cluster.



1 comment:

Summer said...

Yay! I'm so glad she is back.