Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Groceries? What Happened?

Frankly, I didn't feel up to it. I didn't want to get mired in all that rigmarole last night. The thought of having to unload all those groceries was abhorrent and tiresome. I was content to take my crazy medications and keep calm and quiet last night. Lay low. I could never get away with that with my father, though. Charlie and I are going tonight I hope.

"Don't you dare tell your mother we didn't get groceries," Charlie told me last night. "She will call me a hundred times fretting and worrying!"

He knows The Secretary well.

I've already got my mind set on another round of spaghetti and meat-sauce using my revised recipe.  I also want lots of breakfast foods this week. Two bags of my frosted flakes and 4 gallons of milk and then I will be situated for the week. My sweet this week will be a repeat of previous weeks and I will get chocolate pudding after a two week hiatus. The modus operandi tonight is to get in and out as quick as possible minimizing the impact on Charlie.

image credit: http://integrateisgreat.eu/lithuanian-and-eglish-breakfast/

No comments: