Thursday, March 24, 2016

Move Along Little Doggies...

I love it when the staff of Kamath Medical are ticking like a fine clock. They were right on time today. No sooner had I sat down in the lobby -- my nurse, Rebecca, called me back to an examining room. The injection of that scary needle was also painless as well. Soon, I was driving back up to the pharmacy to drop off my next appointment card to my father. That's his insurance that I actually got the injection.

In an hour or two, I will feel this very pleasant bout of euphoria and then I will get very drowsy as that high dosage of medication enters my blood stream.

When I get up and get going again this afternoon, I have to take the Magster out to see Dr. Jerry at the small animal clinic for an eye infection. It's not bad, but I don't want it to worsen due to lack of action. Maggie sure has some impressive eye boogers these days.

No comments: