Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nature's Birth Control...

I just had a flashback memory of my father when I was a child. Dad was always straight forward with his kids about life matters and when they grew into teenagers as well.

"A man's hand is your best friend," my father always told me in high school about dating and birth control. I would cringe when he said it and it would embarrass me, but he was pretty much right about the subject.

Play Dirty Pool...

Dad always taught me to fight dirty when confronted with a bully. He called it a preemptive strike. "Kick him in the nads and I bet he won't bother you again. There are plenty of fishes in the sea for him to bully". Mom would be aghast as she was a teacher in the same school system when I would get in trouble. She said it would make her look like a terrible parent and faculty member.

image credit: http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-kick-em-in-the-nuts/

No comments: