Saturday, March 12, 2016

An Extra Mouth to Feed...

I just called mom and told her to please ask my illustrious father to bring my sodas when he comes for the medication ritual.

"What are y'all doing?" I then asked my mother.

"I am reading a book while your father is cooking supper," mom replied. "We are having Bobby burgers again tonight."

Mom has called me several times today asking me if I am alright about what happened last night.

Dad then got on the phone.

"You hungry? Do you want a couple of Bobby burgers?" he asked.

"Most definitely yes, please!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"I'll be over around nine for the medication ritual and I'll bring you some burgers," dad replied.

I thanked him once again and we got off the phone.

Right now, I am seriously craving more of those Tijuana Mama hot pickled sausages. We may have to make a run to the Circle K around midnight.

image credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/spensers-sloppy-joes-recipe.html

Busy Souls Abound...

This little creature has been especially busy this afternoon and tonight.  Maggie has sat near the fence and barked for what seems like hours. I don't know what bug she's got up her butt but she is certainly busy.

No comments: