Monday, March 28, 2016

The Great Jermaine Debacle...

I got caught by Jermaine tonight and I am too polite for my own good. I listened and listened until I finally just started to walk away with my buggy until I was out of earshot.

"Gotta run, Jermaine," I politely said, "My father will be looking for me."

I've come to the conclusion that grocery shopping is Jermaine's social outlet. He just happens to shop on Monday nights like Pops and me.

"Jermaine was driving me nuts," my father told me exasperated as he got caught as well.

I did spend $92 dollars tonight, but $14.99 was the cost of Maggie's bag of dog food so my father didn't complain or balk. Dad insisted on me getting those frozen meals and they are expensive as well.

"Your kitchen is so clean now and you don't want to mess it up by cooking," he told me.

I was getting ready for a berating because of cost from my father when the cashier rang up my last item -- a four pack of AAA alkaline batteries for my flashlight. I am going to need that little but brilliantly bright flashlight to help me build my new computer come April.

Oh, I am relishing one of my two Mountain Dews as I write this. I also remembered my Blue Plate mayonnaise as we are having salami and bologna sandwiches this week. I just took a loaf of Merita bread out of the freezer to defrost.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Have you seen the Mountain Dew puppymonkeybaby? You can see it on you tube if not...

Berryvox said...

Ha, you should change your shopping nights to Tuesdays to avoid him.