Saturday, March 12, 2016

Por Favor y Gracious...


Well, papa surprised Maggie and I both. I didn't hear my father pull up to the house and there was a very surprising and loud knock on the front door. Maggie came running into the den looking flummoxed. When Maggie realized it was Papa she started to bark loudly in jubilation and excitement.

Dad's arms were just full of good stuff tonight. We took my medications. I then got some more Fabuloso cleaner. I also got a plate full of four bobby burgers on it and some Johnny Otis style baked beans, and I also got my sodas and a pack of grape flavored cigars as well.

"Let's go get you some gas and some treats. I leave for the cruise in the morning, We're flying out to Tampa at an ungodly hour," my father told me.

We drove down to the Circle K on the corner and I got a tank of gas at my mother's request, two pickled sausages, and a big 32oz Sobe Citrus drink.

Image credit: http://parks.disney.com/secrets-to-a-dream-cruise-vacation-sweepstakes

No comments: