Sunday, March 20, 2016

Machinations Coordinations...

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-surge-protectors-1444106854
Shall Sunday night fried chicken ever get here? Mom called and said Charlie and my father are delivering a couch to Charlie's granddaughter, Erin, in Auburn before our usual Sunday night ritual.

"How long do you think it will take them?" my mother asked me on the phone impetuously.

"At least two hours," I replied apprehensively.

Mom sounded so crestfallen on the phone. She said she was so very hungry.

"Now's a good time to eat a bologna sandwich," I told her. "It'll hold you over till they get here."

I am in need of a new surge protector for my new computer I am building for my birthday. I took this moment in time to ask mom if she would buy me one for my birthday.

"We'll go tomorrow after my hair appointment," she said. "Try to keep it under $40. I'll run by the bank and get some cash out."

A broad grin formed on my face. Mom was very hyper tonight. Almost manic. She could barely get her words out fast enough to convey their meaning.

"Walmart's website says the one I want is $24 dollars," I replied. "The in-store price may vary, though."

"That sounds fine," my mother said.

As soon as I hung up the phone, my father called.

"What do you want for supper?" my father asked. "We are leaving Auburn right now."

"Just get me the KFC 3pc. original meal," I told my father tired of Wendy's hamburgers.

No comments: