Monday, March 21, 2016

Bright, Sunshiny Day Ahead...

It is cold tonight for so late in spring, but the day is supposed to be beautiful. My wireless weather station is reporting 39° degrees at 3:36 am. We have patchy frost advisories out for our neck of the woods. I hope it doesn't freeze the tender new grass I have begun growing on my lawn. My yard has transformed from a drab brown to an emerald green in just a week. I know all the yard services are rejoicing after a long winter. It is time to go make some money.

Some of the stuff I had going on tonight or the early morning I should say...
  1. Fixed an ailing fan in my emulation/retro computer.
  2. Ate me some fried chicken while Maggie begged for more and more. I am saving the mashed potatoes and gravy and the slaw for a snack later in the morning.
  3. Dicked around for about an hour trying to get the Samsung Magician application to work with my emulation computer with no luck.
  4. Played a few hours of the original Phantasy Star.
  5. Got my emulation computer hooked up to a surge protector finally.
  6. Organized all the wiring around my main gaming rig computer in the den which was a bird's nest.  
I am excited about going to get another surge protector for another computer today at Walmart. I told my mother I would call her late in the afternoon after I have slept for the day. I will probably have to get mom in a wheelchair as she needs a few things as well.

No comments: