Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sleep! Blissful Sleep!

CHEESE EGGS!!!!
Yee Haw! I finally got in 8 full hours of blissful sleep! I was talking to mom this morning on the phone and grew sleepy. I was growing miserable for a second there. I thought I would never get to bed and get some sleep.

"Mom, I am going to lay down for awhile," I deliriously told her and we got off the phone.

Mom kept asking me if it was 8:30 pm at night. lol We certainly were the crew this morning. I was slumped over in deprivation like Quasimodo during the call asking mom to keep repeating herself. Mom's words were garbled -- word salad as a friend once called my writing one night.

I slept from about 8:30 am until 6:00 pm this afternoon. Maggie thoroughly enjoyed herself as well. She is really feeling her oats this afternoon. The weather is wonderful, too, so she is spending lots of time laying on the back deck.

Now, to coordinate Charlie's and my grocery trip. I am out of everything to cook with. I am going to need lots of breakfast foods. I better go make a list. eggs, Eggs, EGGS!

No comments: