Monday, March 14, 2016

Great Salutations...



(GREAT FANFARE!) We are throwing a party here at Andrew's Casa and you are invited. The computer room is almost clean except for a wall of cardboard boxes that needs breaking down and throwing out. I was up until 5 am cleaning. I wonder if the city will pick them up if I put them on the curb? I am going to ask Charlie about it when he arrives for the medication ritual tonight. He will certainly know. If not, then they are going into the basement.

This was my biggest, most toilsome, and dirtiest room to tackle. I had many years worth of computer part and computer accessory detritus to clean up. Like a packrat, it seems I can't throw anything away. Maggie is just mystified at this new room to explore. I usually keep it closed off. She is laying on the rug in the sunlight as I write this.



Gathering Consumable Baubles...

I just called my worrisome mother, The Secretary, with my fingers crossed. We were on touchy territory with the question I was about to ask. Mom worries I will have an anxiety attack if I drink too many sodas.

"Mom put today's sodas out with yesterday's if you will," I asked.

"You want 12 sodas?" she asked. "Should you be drinking 12 sodas?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "I never got yesterday's sodas."

Mom said she would put them together and put both sacks on the back porch. Whew! She started to balk, but she pulled through for me. It is fiesta time at Andrew's house!

No comments: