Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Now I Lay My Head to Rest...

Well, the bathroom is completely spotless after hours of work. I scrubbed and scrubbed and then mopped the floor. That was my biggest cleaning job so it's all downhill from here. I will work on the kitchen tomorrow which is still pretty clean from the last time Charlie got ahold of it on Sunday, but I do need to sweep and mop the floors really good. Then we will move to the laundry room with my bedroom being the last room. The computer room door is just going to stay shut until further notice lol. That $250 of computer part money is now looking obtainable.

Dad is cooking scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast for supper. He just called asked if I wanted to come eat. "You betcha!" I replied excitedly. Breakfast for supper is one of my favorite meals and you all know how much I adore breakfast. We will complete Maggie's ritual and my Crazy Med ritual tonight at nine as dad wants to see my bathroom.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Looks spotless! I notice you always make scrambled eggs..don't you ever make any different eggs? My favorite is fried but I also like soft boiled to dip toast strips in..