Friday, March 18, 2016

Lucid...

http://smandola.com/wp/?attachment_id=961
Mom just called me and asked me to wake her up for her hair stylist appointment. Lord knows, we don't want to miss the day of the do.  It was good to hear her so lucid and back to her old self. She was talking coherently.

"I ran out of pain pills, but I have another bottle from last time that I can take," my mother told me.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" I asked. "You can give the other bottle to me!"

Mom started laughing.

"Yeah, you look like a pain pill," my mother snarkily replied as she began to laugh more.

See? Nobody takes me seriously around here.

My father will be home tonight, so hopefully things will get back to normal around the house. Mom won't take all those pills while he is at home.

I told mom I needed a morphine drip like the photo to the right with a turbo button for when I need an extra dosage. I'd probably turbo myself into oblivion knowing me.

No comments: