Monday, March 28, 2016

Sweet as the Honey in Your Hive...

Yes, it is a sweet, sweet day -- a gorgeous day in Dixieland. I just ordered my birthday computer parts and the grand total was $351.99. I got all the parts I wanted before they could sell out as they often do when I shop with Newegg. I can't wait for them to get here. One item, thumb screws, is being shipped from Asia and I pray that it doesn't take weeks to get here. It will put the brakes on this computer build until they arrive. I got 25 thumb screws for $7.99. Believe me. They are worth the wait.

Nocturnal No More...

I am finally ensconced and settled into a normal daytime existence. I pray my circadian clock doesn't go haywire again. It creeps up on me and then I go awry. I go to bed around 10 pm and wake up around 8 am. I feel better for doing this. When you "work" 3rd shift, you feel tired all the time. It's as if you can never get enough sleep.

Expounding Upon Grocery Day...

I know I sound like a broken record as I am making spaghetti and meat sauce once again tonight. It is such a comfort food for me. One thing I missed the most this past week was that International Delight hazelnut coffee creamer. I like to pour it into my glasses of milk. It is delicious. I will be sure to get some tonight after a week hiatus, and you know I have to have my Kroger frosted flakes and 3 gallons of milk.

No comments: