Sunday, March 27, 2016

Barking Up the Vanity Tree...

I was sitting at this humble computer when Charlie pulled up to the curb with breakfast around 9:30 am. A big grin formed on my face. I was starving.

"Charlie's here!" I hollered loudly as Maggie came flying off the bed to go greet him.

"Hows my hair look?" Charlie vainly asked as he walked across my front yard.

The wind was blowing it all about his head -- what little of hair he has.

"You need a nice combover like Donald Trump," I replied trying not to crack up with a smile. "I've got some hairspray in the bathroom that will get you all fixed up."

"Shutup!" Charlie said as he was laughing.

Yeah, those were some mighty fine bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from Mickey D's this morning. Maggie relished hers as well. The giant Coke with no ice was the creme de la creme.


Wha? Easter?

I didn't even know it was easter until Charlie told me. I am pretty content to sit out this holiday.
My revelry will probably be driving to Fred's and buying some half-off Easter candy on sale today.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

It's the worst when going bald they try to hang on to their few scraps...I think men look better shaving their head at this time. Bald Is kind I'd sexy ...