Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Charlie? Here's $250! Will You Clean My House?

I just thought of that this afternoon as I was standing in line at the Piggly Wiggly buying frozen biscuits and a hunk of cheddar. Dad calls Charlie his Jewish friend. He is the master at cleaning houses. Surely Charlie will clean my house for $250 -- the $250 dollars we were going to use for computer parts. I just do not have it within myself to do it alone. I would help Charlie and he could supervise me to what I need to do next. I would clean my bathroom as that is my dirtiest room in the house. I just don't have any idea of how to get started. I need help!



My Favorite Pastime these Days...



I spent another enjoyable afternoon down at the tracks. My snack today was cheese on wheat crackers and a can of Vienna sausages and Saltines. I saw a few freight trains, but not many.  One was a Williams Bros. unit coal train that was interesting. Coal is heavy and it was pulled by three SD90MACs. See? I do know some of the newer locomotives. The Electromotive locomotives are easier to tell apart than the General Electric ones.

Must...Have...Risperidone...

My injection in the derriere is this week and I just called my father at work for him to make sure they have one in stock. He assured me he would look.

"Do you have enough groceries?" my father asked snarkily with a laugh.

"Yes!" I replied excitedly as he laughed. "And it is a very good feeling. I haven't had this much food since April of a few years ago when a $100 grocery trip was my birthday present."

And Let The Cleaning Commence...

Well, the den is now very clean and tidy and it is the most lived in room -- the room beside my computer room that needed the most attention. I am just going to do one room a day until I get the whole house done. One step at a time grasshopper. I should take only a few hours per room. I got a headstart on the kitchen and will finish cleaning it tomorrow.