Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thwarted Again...

http://www.threadgills.com/weekend-brunch/
I fell asleep about 10 pm and slept until 3 am this morning giving me about 5 hours of sleep. I laid there for the longest time listening to Maggie's rhythmic breathing. It was freezing in here so I immediately ran to the thermostat and turned it up some. In a matter of moments, warm air was flowing out of my vents. Maggie most astutely got in my warm spot I left in my bed. I quickly dressed and pulled on a warm jacket.

I wasn't very adventurous with breakfast this morning.  Maggie and I had cheese grits and two biscuits for each of us. I thought the biscuits would never finish cooking. Maggie and I were both very impetuous today.

This morning is my Risperdal Consta injection. Amazingly, I am not experiencing any withdrawal this morning which is usually not the case. My father had forgotten about it last night until I reminded him. He left my house after the medication ritual to drive back down to the pharmacy and fill my prescription so I would be ready to go in the morning.

No comments: