Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Can't Sleep :-(

https://www.pinterest.com
I can't sleep for the life of me. It's a miserable feeling. I cycle like my mother. For a few weeks there, I was sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day and now I am lucky to get 3 hours at a time. I stress that this would be prime-time drinking time for me years ago.  Quite a few drinks and I would be out for the day.

What got me off kilter I believe was having to stay up to go get my injection last Friday. I was going to bed at 4 am like clockwork.. Somehow, that upset my sleep balance and schedules.

I defrosted that Clark Bros. sausage I had in the freezer. It takes forever to cook, but it is so, so delicious. Maggie had a fit for more when I gave her a bite. Hopefully, dad and I can make a trip to Clark Bros. Meats soon to restock our dwindling supplies. They also have some of the best hoop cheddar I have ever eaten made on the premises. It makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese eggs. It is really sharp cheddar.

I am going to wait another hour or two and if I am not asleep then I am heading down to the tracks for a day of rail fanning. Maybe I can catch a few videos of freights roaring through downtown. I also noticed an idling locomotive yesterday behind where they are tearing down that old cotton mill. That must mean they put in a siding for more rail adventures.

No comments: