Friday, March 18, 2016

Got Cereal? No Milk? Headed to the Pig...

Maggie made me do it. Yes, she did! She whispered in my ear that she wanted some Vienna sausages. How could I resist my pups? Yes, I just made a journey to the Piggly Wiggly to buy whole milk and a six-pack of Vienna sausages. It was $8 dollars and some change. I smartly paid cash. That's the fifth gallon of milk I have had this week. Too much maybe? Excessive is my middle name and so is the new gut forming on the middle part of my personage.

Next, on the agenda is to wake mom up for her hair appointment at 1:00 pm. I am going to call her about $12:30 pm. Let's pray she is not drunk again on those damn pain pills. Her voice was slurred several calls later on the phone, but she promised me she was fine.

"Now put on some makeup before you go," I told her on the phone earlier.

Mom's about makeup kinda like I am about shaving. We tend to be lax concerning these matters.

The Cleaning Continues...

Today, I am focusing on the kitchen and getting all my laundry done. I had several bags of clothes in the computer room closet that I had forgotten about -- nice clothes that I can wear. I also mopped all my hardwood floors and mopped the kitchen while I was at it. I hope my father resides over the medication ritual tonight. He is going to be so surprised.

No comments: