Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Great Sloth...

That's me! The Great Sloth! I can barely move!

I just called Uncle Charlie on his cellphone and told him no groceries tonight (my father would freak out). He said that was fine and that he would see me in a little while for the medication ritual. I've done all this cleaning and now I don't feel like doing anything else. It's sloth time around Andrew's house -- "go slow" as the Unions would say.

Mom did bring me a very ample portion of delicious chicken fajitas, though, and I have that Beefaroni from today for tomorrow. I also have a loaf of bread for mayonnaise sandwiches. In the freezer, I have some of that absolutely delectable Clark Bros. sausage and I am debating on thawing it out and cooking it for breakfast tomorrow.

An Aside: Why, in the South, do people say they will be there in a little while and it ends up being 2 or 3 hours later?

The Arrival and Departure of the Most Hallowed One...


Well, Charlie arrived and left about as fast as he came. We quickly fed and watered the Magster and took my medications. He had Horsefly at the bowling alley he said. That always makes me cringe when Charlie leaves Horsefly at the bowling alley alone like that.

Charlie also checked out my whole house and told me I had earned that $250 dollars. I know I am getting greedy, but dad had mentioned adding my birthday money so that will give me $350 dollars to spend. My birthday is in April. I do hope so. I am going to add on some nice $100 computer speakers for my new computer.

Image credit: http://www.villaperezoso.com/meet-sloth/

No comments: