Sunday, March 06, 2016

Comment Replies...

Glittermom wrote...

Your dads a bit of a drill Sargent.... Who's all going to the dinner tonight? Is your mother into all this too? And what's going on with Helen and her car? Is she gone now? Just a bunch of questions you can answer or not....enjoy your McDonald's....I would love a Big Mac about now....

Andrew Replies...

Yeah, dad's a bit of a drill sergeant. I am starting to agree with Summer that he has OCD as well. 24 people were invited to the dinner party tonight. I just called mom and they are watching Downton Abbey as I write this so yes she is involved. This kind of thing is hard on her, though. Helen and her car is still in limbo. I would guess she is gone now or she would be helping to get the meal together for tonight's party. Glittermom, I ate two Big Macs for late lunch today! LOL

4 comments:

glittermom said...

Will be interesting to hear all the different foods they had....sounds like it might be fun.....did they have candlalabras on the tables.

glittermom said...

I would say your dad is anal retentive more so then OCD....

Andrew said...

I think they had candelabras. I am starting to think I am not going to get my plate of food. It is getting really late here -- going on 10:30 here.

Rita said...

I wonder if Helen can start getting Social Security? Or maybe she will try to get another job? How long has she worked for your parents?

Do you watch movies? Have you ever seen the movie called, "The Help"?