Wednesday, February 10, 2016

24° Degrees Fahrenheit...

That's supposed to be the low tonight, but the temperature reads 28°F according to my wireless weather station. The sensor is on the wall of the screened side porch. I don't think we are getting down to 24°F tonight, though.

It is almost 4 am and my bedtime. I got my "ghetto" computer in its new case and it is working fine. Now it is no longer a ghetto computer. There is always that moment when you reach to push the on button for the first time and you gulp hard in anticipation and fear. The computer will boot up ready to have windows installed and there is a moment of supreme elation. It is the only time you are ever glad to see "Master Boot Record Missing". For brevity's sake, I installed Windows 10 while the computer was still sprawled out in parts on my kitchen table.

No comments: