Wednesday, February 03, 2016

No Snap Crackle Pop For You...

Once again, the Magster and I slept through THE storm of 2016.  I do vaguely remember it thundering loudly at one point.  That storm last night is also why I have nice "no money spared" surge suppressors and UPS (uninterruptable power supplies) units on all my computers and electronics.  The storm tripped the surge suppressor on my bedroom computer and the one on my home theater.  I reset them both and all was working like clockwork again.

Charlie made a surprise stop at lunch to finish cutting my hair.  We had almost started the other night and we got sidetracked. Charlie wanted to "shape things up" as he put it. He also had a checkup about his eyes which was why he was off from work.  I balked, but got in the chair in my laundry room after Charlie shampooed my hair and then covered me with a sheet and got to work. It took Charlie about ten to twenty minutes to cut my hair while Charlie filled my ears with a plethora of local gossip. My father will be very pleased tonight when he arrives for the Medication Ritual. I was looking pretty shaggy there for a moment.

"I should have finished this weeks ago," Charlie told me forlornly. "You know how life can get busy and you keep putting stuff off."

I agreed with Charlie and told him I am the king of procrastination.  I was just ecstatic to no longer have to hide my hair under a baseball cap.

image credit:  http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-12-Outlet-Pivot-Plug-Surge-Protector/dp/B000JE9LD4

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Seems Mississippi got the worst of it..no fatalities ,that's good..