Tuesday, February 09, 2016

A Little Bit of Instant Bliss Was Delivered By FedEx Today...

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel Mid Tower Computer Case
Dad just arrived with medications. He looked like an Eskimo he was so bundled up in a very thick coat with a faux fur lined hoodie. I told him he looked like Han Solo from The Empire Strikes Back.

"Just don't go cutting into TaunTauns with lightsabers to keep Luke alive," I said and dad had no earthly idea of what I was talking about.

"I've got you something neat in the car," he told me. "It is so heavy that Matt had to help me load it in the back of my Honda."

"My computer case arrived?" I asked joyfully.

"I think that is what it is," my father told me. "It's as heavy as shit."

We hurriedly took all my medications and then fed and watered Maggie.  That case was certainly in the back of dad's car and weighed about 25 pounds.  I barely got it in the house as my father was telling me goodbye.

"I know what you are going to be doing tonight," my father told me with a smile as he was leaving.

"Let's hope I can get everything out of that old junky case and into this new case by midnight," I replied eager to get started.

Logitech Z523 40 Watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
This is next month's order.  Speakers for this new computer.  I am allowed to order one $100 or less computer part per month. I own a set of these speakers and they sound great. They are also a steal at $97 for the sound they reproduce.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Do you know where Piedmont Alabama is? Watching a true murder mystery on the Discovery ID channel.