Monday, February 29, 2016

The HAUL...

I love the dollar store "HAUL" videos floating around on the internet. People show off what bargains they were able to buy at their local dollar store or DollarTree. My friend Berryvox did some awhile back and I just really enjoyed viewing them.

It is mostly a female phenomenon, but I do enjoy the videos by guys because they come back with neat stuff like tire irons, tire shine, and Fix-a-flat all at bargain prices.

Mom just called me and told me my diet Cokes were on the back porch.

"Leave the back door open," I told my mother.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I fixing to raid your pantry! That's why!" I told her laughing.

Mom laughed back nervously. I kind of stirred up her OCD.

Here was today's HAUL! My parent's pantry is a smorgasbord of food and drinks.
  • 6 Diet Cokes
  • 2 Diet Sunkist
  • 2 Minute Maid Lemonades
  • 3 Slices of Little Ceasar's pizza
  • 4 "microwave bowls" of Chef Boyardee Beefaroni 
  • 2 cans of Armour potted meat
  • 4 cans of Armour Vienna sausages
  • 1 box of Saltine Crackers
  • 1 can of Mott's premium apple pie filling.
Mom had to write down all I took so she could get my father to replenish them when he goes to the grocery store this Wednesday night. I told you I was stirring up her OCD.

1 comment:

Berryvox said...

Yeah, I had to stop doing those. I kept buying oodles of stupid crap that I'd never buy if I weren't doing videos. It works if you're really into beauty or crafting but mostly I just buy food and candles and the occasional oddity.