Sunday, February 28, 2016

Two Men on a Mission...


Wendy's is redesigning 750,000 of their restaurants and they look like the picture above. They've already redesigned ours and it was closed for about a week for renovations.

**********

Charlie feels he must always be doing something and it usually involves cleaning.  The Dynamic Duo arrived after 8:30 pm and I was so glad to see them. I thought they would never get here. My life goes from 0 to 100 mph when they arrive.

"Maggie? Charlie and Papa are here!!!" I hollered from where I sat at my computer as I looked out the den window.

Maggie was asleep on the bed in my bedroom and immediately came flying into the den to greet the Dynamic Duo. I love to surprise her like that. Maggie had been sound asleep and it took her a moment to realize what was going on. She had to look out the window to confirm their visit and then she started to bark jubilantly.

Charlie cleaned my kitchen to a spotless state while my father and I performed my medication ritual and Maggie's ritual.

"I have never seen Andrew's stainless steel sink shine so much," dad told Charlie as we headed to the laundry room for Maggie's ritual.

Even the dauntless Charlie needs some encouragement sometimes.

image credit:  https://www.restaurants.com/blog/wendys-new-logo-and-store-design/

No comments: