Friday, February 12, 2016

Yes, She Knows...

I am having second thoughts about this St. Valentine's date. Laura said we would go to some place that is not crowded as she knows very well what afflicts me. Having to do all that Sunday strikes fear into my heart. I guess this is why I am 43 and still not married. I just don't find Laura physically attractive as well, but I would never tell her that. I am just going to lay low, stay off Facebook, and hope all this just quietly blows over. Sadly, mom took it upon herself to go get me a box of chocolates and a heartwarming card.

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Don't get roped into doing anything your uncomfortable about...

Christina said...

Are you going to blow her off.....really? You can't just kindly cancel?

hawkhammer said...

Please tell her you can't take the public outing or her feelings will be justifiably hurt. She sounds like she is considerate enough to understand. You just may feel better by doing so. Good luck.