Monday, February 15, 2016

Don't Say De Nada...

Saying "de nada" in Spanish is similar to saying, "Oh, it's nothing!" Well, I just witnessed some of the scariest weather moments in my life. I swear we had a tornado pass over last hour. I was about to grab Maggie and get in my steel tub and pray for the best, and I am not a praying type of fellow nor do I ever get scared of the weather. I have never seen the wind blow so hard and the rain blow sideways like that. Maggie, my crazy dog, slept through the whole ordeal on the bed amidst a sea of comforters while I waited for the tornado siren down the street to go off. The only real damage to my house is that my laundry room flooded. I've already swept most of the water out of the house. I need to get my mop and bucket to finish getting up the rest of the water.

No comments: