Thursday, February 25, 2016

Riding the Risperdal Express...

From the time I left my house to go get my injection to the time I had returned home, only 30 minutes had passed. Now, I call that service.  It helped that my father filled my prescription last night.

I grabbed my injection from my father and drove to Kamath Medical. I sat for a total of five minutes and then was called back to an examining room.

I felt no pain today from that huge needle. Not even a pinch. We try to alternate from one butt cheek to the other and I think it helps.

I just adore my nurse, Rebecca. I wish we could run off and live in the Caribbean together. We've been doing this for years now and have become quite good friends. After the birth of her second daughter, she has put on some weight. She asked me this morning if I thought she was getting fat.

"Now, you know you should never ask a guy that question, because if he has any sense he will lie and say no," I told her with a laugh.

As I was leaving the examining room, I stuck my head back in the door and said, "You look gorgeous just the way you are!"

She turned all different shades of peach when she blushed she is so fair skinned.

image credit: http://drugreporter.com/risperdal/

No comments: