Sunday, February 21, 2016

Papa's and Charlie's Night Out...

I've quickly gotten ready for Charlie and Papa to arrive with the Sunday night feeding. I've taken a quick shower and put on some really fresh and clean clothes. I expect them to arrive around 7 pm.

Charlie always feels compelled to take out my trash and clean up my kitchen and went ahead and took it out for him and straightened things up as well. I will let him get Maggie food and water as he normally does.

Dad likes to look at some Britsh Monarchy fan sites and I already have then searched and pulled up on the den computer. I have no idea what we are getting to eat this week. I am sure my mother will tell Charlie and my father Wendy's. I started that little trend much to my own chagrin. Oh Poseidon, bless us with fried fish this week!

I've spent the ENTIRE day completely revamping my bedroom computer. I am going to see if Windows 10 is really so much better than Windows 7 which I now have installed. It was a labor of love I am telling you. It took hours to download all those updates and the service pack.

Welcome to Xanax LadyLand...

I just called my mother and asked her what she was getting tonight and she asked me what day it was!

"Mom! You are three sheets to the wind!" I tersely told her. "It is late Sunday evening!"

Mom's been out of it all weekend. She is on a bender. My father is angry with her for being drunk when they went out to eat with friends last night. A good sign of drunkage was my having to do her hair last night. We should have made her stay home.

No comments: