Saturday, February 27, 2016

Patience Young Grasshopper...

My father cooked corned beef hash tonight. Our British cousins eat it with fried eggs. Dad and mom are probably just sitting down to eat right now. I would be welcomed over to eat and take my medications, but I want dad to stop by here for Maggie's sake. His arrival is the highlight of her day. I have to be patient, though. We have two treats tonight: a good meal and mind calming medications.

I slept most of the afternoon after Maggie got me up at the crack of dawn this morning for breakfast. It was dark when I woke and very disorienting. Maggie was making some loud slurping and snorting noises as she licked her naughty bits.

I've also been doing some computer software spelunking. I keep getting a virus on both my bedroom and den computers and I finally found the culprit a few minutes ago. A virus was slipping in via my Samsung Magician software -- software that optimizes the speed of my solid state drive. It is so frustrating because now I have to reset Windows 10 and install all my hardware drivers and software again.

30 minutes later: Yeap, it was the Samsung Magician software that was borking my system. I couldn't even restart or go back to an earlier restore point. I am happy to have that resolved.  Now, to get on some of my favorite computer message boards and spread the news.

No comments: