Monday, February 29, 2016

Ah, Grocery Day. Let's Ruminate!

Dad had to go into work at 4:30 pm until closing at 7:00 pm. Hopefully, that will make him more prompt when arriving at my house to go grocery shopping tonight. We can't go too early as he gets "caught" meaning he will run into people he knows and a long conversation ensues. Dad knows just about everybody in the Valley. I tell him all of the time he would make one hell of a politician.

I think the chocolate pudding is out as I have grown quite tired of it. I get on food kicks like that and they kind of have to play themselves out. I think we will go back to strawberry Pop-Tarts for awhile as my cheap sweet fix for the week,

I just ate a can of premium apple pie filling mom had in her pantry and it was delicious. I will be getting two or three cans of that tonight. Could this be my new food obsession? I will be getting some vanilla bean ice cream to eat it with as well. I am almost giddy with anticipation.

Andrew? Don't forget your two Mountain Dews tonight! It's my favorite thing in the world to drink those two drinks while my medications soak in and I write my grocery day debriefing and I still forget them.

I will fill you all in on a little sweet treat I discovered last week. Pour some of that International Delight hazelnut coffee creamer in your glass of whole milk and it is a delicious sweet drink -- like the milk after you eat your frosted flakes.

image credit goes to Wal-Mart

No comments: