Monday, February 29, 2016

Momma? That Man is Bumfuzzled...

I got completely bumfuzzled tonight.  The grocery store was so very busy and it started to spin around me. I felt confused. People were everywhere tonight. They're usually almost empty when we go so late. Well, my skin started to crawl and I started to have an anxiety attack.

We managed to get me some groceries, but I only spent $45 dollars tonight. Hey, I've got 4 gallons of sweet milk and that made me happy. I also have enough sandwich fixins' to have sandwiches for a few days plus the food I raided from my parent's pantry. I did also manage to get two very large bags of Kroger frosted flakes.

My medications will kick in about 10:00 pm and I should be feeling much better by then. Boy, it's been a long time since that has happened to me and I forgot how scary they are. It is like your mind is spiralling out of control.

Dad buys his and mom's groceries every Wednesday night and he is going to get me some premium apple pie filling/topping and some vanilla ice cream. Those items would have put me closer to $60 or more dollars.

image credit:  http://www.tophealthclub.com/top-10-tips-on-how-to-overcome-anxiety-panic-attacks-and-take-back-control-of-your-life/

2 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Your father buys you and allows you to smoke Swisher Sweets now? That is surprising but nice of him. You say you don't inhale? Why not? They are very smooth and potent! A creamy, pleasantly chalky feel. What brought about the change in your dad about smoking?

PipeTobacco

glittermom said...

Sounds like you didn't get any substantial food to eat..