Sunday, February 28, 2016

3...2...1...Countdown to Bedtime

I've had a good day mental illness wise, but it is time to wrap this day up and put it in the books. Here's to waking up with even more mental clarity this afternoon.

I am toying with the idea of staying up to until Charlie brings my Micky D's breakfast. He might not be here until 10:00 am, though. I never know.

My biggest deterrent to sleeping is the really nice and fast computer in my bedroom. It is so convenient to sit down, have a look on the internet, and then realize an hour has passed. I am also extremely pleased I figured out my virus problem. That had me sweating bullets for awhile there and it was extremely aggravating to say the least as well.

Maggie's in the bed behind me and there are all kinds of disgusting noises being emitted. Snorting, slurping, sniffling, sneezing, gurgling. I guess she is taking care of business before going to bed as well....there she goes. Maggie's going out for her pre-bed potty. I'm getting in the bed and turning off the lamp as soon as she gets back inside.

Live Long and Prosper...

No comments: