Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wee Ones in Need...

Maggie abruptly woke me at 5 am. She was making little mewling noises next to me on the bed.

"Have you been outside lately?" she seemed to ask. "It is cold as shit out there and I gotta poop!"

Maggie needed her second string quarterback and a little support.

My attire was a white cotton "sleeping" t-shirt and some scotch print boxer shorts.  I pulled on some shoes and donned a warm coat. Out to the great wilderness that is my backyard we went. Maggie was cold and complaining about having to poop in such conditions. This is only the second time I've ever seen her poop in the eight years she has lived with me. She's less clandestine about peeing.

Resigning Myself to Staying Up...

It would be a fool's folly if I tried to go back to sleep now.  I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my gaming rig just out of sheer boredom and to pass the time. My Risperdal Consta injection in the old derriere is at 9 this morning which is 2 and half hours away. I think I am going to get breakfast started -- a simple breakfast of sausage and cheese biscuits and I might just scramble and egg or two as well.








image credit:  http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/01/23/quick-review-tyson-day-starts-sausage-egg-cheese-biscuit/

What Abomination is this?


1 comment:

skinny minny said...

well except for the turkey sausage part...well and the egg whites part :) a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel could be yummy