Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Calvary Arrived...


I was so glad to see my dear father tonight. No better person could have pulled up in front of my house. He had some Orajel which has really helped with the pain tonight.

"What time are you going to bed?" he asked me.

I told him I stay up to about 4 am.

"Take another dose of that antibiotic before you go to bed. That antibiotic will clear up that pain and swelling much faster than any pain pills," he told me much to my relief. "You should be feeling much better by morning."

Maggie got well taken care of tonight as well. We were all feeling the love. She got her bowl of nibbles and a fresh ceramic bowl of cold water. She began eating as soon as my father put it on the floor which is pretty abnormal for Maggie. Maggie can be clandestine about her eating and pooping habits. She was hungry earlier and I had thrown caution to the wind by feeding her a half-eaten bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce earlier. A meal she relished.

image credit: http://www.first-team.us/

No comments: