Sunday, February 14, 2016

Like Two Cackling Hens...

Well, my favorite two people in my life have left me to fend for myself in this harsh, dark, and lonesome world (hyperbole).

Charlie was busy cleaning everything tonight on our ritualized Sunday feeding. Charlie also had a potty mouth and was cussing like a sailor. It was making dad smile as he told me that I had the maid from hell.

Dad and I were busy in my den with the medication ritual. Charlie got to sweeping my floors and Maggie hightailed it out the dog door.

"Maggie has a terrible, terrible fear of brooms and sweeping," I told Charlie tonight. "Dad and I both think she was abused as a puppy."

Charlie put the broom back in the closet and Maggie warily came back inside.

"Check and see if I got you the double stack burger w/cheese," Charlie then said of my burger from Wendy's.

My mother and I were hoping for Captain D's tonight, but dad said it is just too expensive.

"I tried," mom told me over the phone about getting Captain D's. "I wanted a fried fish platter as well."

One nice windfall I get on Sunday nights is I now have four sodas to drink. Dad, Charlie, and crew all don't drink their sodas and give them to me. Sodas definitely make Horsefly blow chunks. Large sodas also make me a very happy camper.

image credit: http://www.vancouverburgers.com/wendys-double-cheese-burger/

No comments: