Thursday, February 11, 2016

More Complicated Than Need Be...

Dad is so afraid I am not going to get that injection. I am also equally afraid I will miss it as well. The withdrawal is horrible. I don't know why he thinks that I wouldn't just drive down there and get it when the time is due. I guess he must feel in control of all contingencies or it freaks him out.

Charlie called me at 8 am to make sure I was up.

"I will see you at Kamath Medical at 9 am," Charlie told me. "I have your injection in the car."

Charlie was glad to see me pull into the parking lot a few minutes early.

"This will only take 10 minutes," I told him and I was correct in my assumption.

Charlie and I then went to McDonald's to eat breakfast.  We both got two sausage biscuits and Charlie about grossed me out eating strawberry preserves on his sausage biscuits.

"Try it and I bet you will like it," Charlie told me with a grin.

I wasn't so adventurous this morning and stuck to my tried and true yellow mustard.

"I've got one more thing to do before we leave," I told Charlie.

I ordered me another large Coke and got Maggie a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.

Charlie and I parted ways as he headed to work in Dadeville and I headed home to hopefully get a few more hours of sleep.

No comments: