Thursday, February 04, 2016

All Out for Mexican Thursdays...

Mom called me last night and asked if I wanted my Mexican meal from El Rio Grande. I told her no and not to worry about bringing it. Most of the time, I can't really stomach the stuff. It all tastes the same to me -- generic and lackluster Mexican food.

Well, I am hungry today and called her to tell her to go ahead bring it. She was asleep, but she seemed perfectly happy to bring my meal after her and Sandra ate their supper. It was about time for Martha to get up anyway.

"Chicken fajitas?" she sleepily and groggily asked with a gravelly voice.

"Yes, that would be awesome mom," I replied.

She will be here around 7 pm followed by Papa at 9 pm.

Maggie woke me up so early (and those horny procreating cats) that I slept until 4 pm today. I didn't wake once and was sound asleep the whole time as Maggie slumbered next to me. Maggie just adores these kinds of incidences. Bedtime is the best  time. Personally? I feel like I wasted my day. Oh well, we have a long night of comforting computer time ahead of us.

I keep a bowl of kibble in the bedroom for Maggie and that is what she is doing now -- eating and crunching on her kibble as I sit here at my computer in the back bedroom.

image credit:  http://www.justinasgems.com/2014/11/purina-one-28-day-challenge/

No comments: