Monday, November 02, 2015

And it Rained on Andrew’s Parade…

rain-on-my-paradeShopping went as planned.  I hurriedly only bought $56 dollars in groceries which I will probably regret later in the week. I just wasn’t in the grocery shopping mood.  I got caught by Jermaine and dad laughed and laughed at my misfortune. Dad got caught last week.

“Jermaine?” I asked trying to turn lemons into lemonade. “Help me find the Pop-tarts.”

Jermaine, in his motorized cart, took me straight to them all the while going on about Bill Cosby and his infidelities. I got two big boxes of unfrosted strawberry off the shelf and Jermaine continued onwards with his shopping.

Dad and I used self checkout and we were soon headed out the door.  It was raining cats and dogs outside much to our surprise. We both didn’t see this coming.  Dad and I ran to our respective cars and I got literally soaked as I unloaded all my groceries into the rear hatch of my Honda.

Photo Credit:  http://motivational-speakers-review.com/dont-rain-on-my-parade-i-wont-rain-on-yours/

No comments: