Wednesday, November 18, 2015

May We Go Commiserate For My Sake?

03b28cd765121fc5cd2758c4de3cb57685373f86_listI can really, really tell my injection is due this Thursday or tomorrow morning I should say.  It is starting to get hard for me to concentrate on anything and to get satisfaction from my usual methods of entertainment. Usually, I can sit here in front of this computer and listen to music for hours on end as I read about various topics.  It’s not happening this morning. I can’t concentrate on anything worth a flip. I was trying to read about the Japanese aircraft carrier fleet at the start of World War 2 and my mind would wander way out in left field.

Photo Credit:  http://meischeepinfred45.soup.io/post/466255153/Many-tylenol-3-equals-a-lortab-5

Tangent Number Two…

I am fixing to go rearrange my den and retire this old area rug under me.  It will make this room look a lot better.  I also always find interesting capsules and pills that fell over the course of time when I do this as well. I’ve already found a Tylenol #3 moving the recliner which has codeine in it. That’s like Maggie finding tasty crumbs after I’ve eaten something.

  • The den area rug is now in the spare bedroom to be moved out at the street for pickup.

Now I can get in here and really sweep the floors good and then mop them to make them shine.

Welcome to Citrus Nirvana…

4062a80968cb49193a9b7ad291d3cc5f (1)Down the street at the Circle K convenience store, they have 32oz drinks for 76¢. They have an energy drink called SoBe Citrus that I am enamored with in the fountain drink lineup.  I have already been to the Circle K two times today for refills.  I am addicted to that drink. You can’t beat what you get as SoBe is expensive at $2.99 per bottle if you chose to buy it that way. 76¢ and twice the amount of fluid oz. if you get the drink out of the soda fountain. I keep thinking something is wrong with the pricing and they are going to correct it, but it stays the same week after weeks go by.   

Photo Credit:   https://www.pinterest.com/pin/90846117458138891/

-- 4:38am --

Well, y’all convinced me on going back again. I timed it and It takes ten minutes for me to drive down and get a drink and then drive home. The clerk was counting cigarettes as I walked in the door.  Some lanky, scruffy looking black dude was buying Pennzoil motor oil.  I headed to the soda fountain, fixed my drink, and was driving home within minutes.

No comments: