Friday, November 27, 2015

The Androgynous One…

You might have remembered me talk awhile back about a clerk at Circle K that was androgynous – you couldn’t tell if they were a man or a woman.  We had a new clerk tonight and she/he was even more androgynous.  He/She sported a short man’s bowl haircut and was so rotund I couldn’t tell if he/she had breasts or was just overweight and had man boobs.  

Yes, I drove back down there and got my second drink of the night. I’m smitten with the stuff – crack in a cup.  “It’s the ginseng and elderberry,” I keep telling myself.

“See you later,” I told the androgynous one as I placed my change on the counter.  

I saw him/her leave the store to start sweeping the parking lot. The Police were starting to arrive to gas up their patrol cars for the first shift as well.

20 fl. oz.

Citrus energy flavor with other natural flavors. Vitamin C. Ginseng. Guarana. Taurine. 250 calories per bottle. Caffeine Content: 77 mg/20 fl oz. www.sobe.com. Recycle the lizard. Contains 3% juice. Very low sodium, 35 mg or less per 240 ml (8 fl oz). Herbal Extract Content per Bottle: Ginseng 50 mg, guarana 50 mg, taurine 28 mg. Product questions? Call 1-800-588-0548 or visit www.sobe.com.

Collegiate Football Frenzy…

web_menu_traditionsToday is the much vaunted and ballyhooed Alabama vs. Auburn game – the biggest game of the year for my father and brother. Whomever wins this game has bragging rights for the rest of the year.  The game starts at 3:30pm eastern time.  It will be interesting how my father handles medications once again.  I am praying Charlie brings them before taking Horsefly to the movies.  That will be around 4:00pm and just perfect. I can catch a nap after the medications take effect in an hour.  I will then be set for the night.

No comments: