Saturday, November 28, 2015

Looking Hard For Moments of Shine…

article-1387785-000F5C3200000258-958_468x456What shiny baubles will life bring to me today?

“What kind of hamburger do you want?” Charlie just asked me over the phone. “I was going to bring you a Big Mac value meal. Is that okay?”

“Charlie, that will be wonderful! Bless your heart!” I replied back.

“I’ll be over in just a little bit,” Charlie then happily told me. “We’ll do your medications while I am over there.”

“Love you dear soul!” I exclaimed to my dearest Charlie.

How Charlie is going to get Horsefly through all that football traffic I do not know, but the show must go on Charlie told me.  Horsefly is seeing some film about dinosaurs for his Saturday matinee.

I hadn’t been off the phone for 10 minutes when my mother called me. She said she was fixing to go to bed for the day.

“I am putting 2 dollars under the porch mat so you can get you two drinks,” she told me.

Shiny baubles, indeed! 

Photo Credit:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387785/25-000th-Big-Mac-Don-Gorske-set-hit-eating-landmark.html

No comments: