Monday, November 23, 2015

Unexplained Phenomena…

f5a95b47208a85f3fea6e5a978476abcI don’t know what got into me, but I felt this sudden urge to clean the house and clean I did. This urge to clean doesn't happen very often so I had to do a little carpe diem or more like seize the moment.   I cleaned every room of my house except the spare bathroom.  The monster to tame was my bathroom.  I donned latex gloves, grabbed a scrub brush, Comet, and Formula 409, and went to work.

Full Figured and Fabulous…

I was looking for pictures of a French maid costume and found this gem to the right.  I think the pressures on women to be waif thin are unrealistic and this should be a normal weight for a woman.  So go ahead and eat the cheeseburger.  I don’t mind one iota.

Photo Credit:  http://www.comicvine.com/profile/french_maid/

No comments: